It’s almost the end of another year, and like a lot of people I like to take the opportunity to look back at what has happened over the past year. I’m a fan of lists and bullet points, so here goes:
- I started this blog!
- We moved to the countryside from the outskirts of London
- The company I work for moved from Wimbledon to Central London (and I now spend a lot of time commuting)
- I read 22 books, according to Goodreads
- I spent 3 months without a dishwasher (and realised how much time they save in the evenings)
- I said goodbye to my uncle and our family cat 😦
- I seriously began to consider a mirrorless second camera
- We spent a very pleasant holiday in Cornwall
- I shot (not counting the ones I discarded) 2,178 frames (710 on dslr, remainder on iPhone)
- I made salted caramel and fudge pavlova as an alternative to Christmas pudding (pictured above). Wow.
Do you like to look back too? I hope it was a good year for you!
To finish, here are a few of my favourite pictures from the last 12 months. See you in 2015!